June 25, 2023 - June 28, 2023
We are excited to be presenting and exhibiting at ISTE
in Philadelphia, PA!
Stop by Booth# #329
during exhibit hall hours to discover why many forward-thinking districts have moved to RapidIdentity, a single identity and access management platform that takes an identity-first approach to securing education workflows with features, such as:
- identity lifecycle management for all users, including contractors, volunteers, parents, and more
- multi-factor authentication, including kid-friendly authentication
- one-click access to resources with single sign-on
- delegated administration and self-service capabilities
- automated class rostering
- and more.
You can also schedule a meeting time
with us ahead of the event.
Join us Monday, June 26th at 11:00am as we share the first-hand experience of Owensboro Public Schools’ in their decade-long journey to automating and securing a digital learning environment in order to help districts who are at the beginning stages. By understanding challenges that were faced, lessons learned, and best practices discovered throughout their journey, other districts and education leaders can learn how to dramatically shorten their time and pain in achieving the same impressive outcomes.
Through the presentation, attendees will gain the knowledge to:
- Evaluate existing digital ecosystem strategies, identifying the maturity of current data and business processes
- Build the foundation for a zero-trust environment that safeguards student and employee data privacy and management
- Create an automated digital learning environment initiative built upon strong identity and access management principles
- Balance technology automation and cybersecurity, while enabling a frictionless experience in the classroom
We'll also be joining JAMF in their booth for a shared presentation. Here we'll discuss optimizing authentication, automated user account management, and saving IT time and resources. Join us Tuesday, June 27th at 2:00pm in booth# 2010
to learn more.
Stay tuned for additional details, and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn
for real-time updates on ISTE and more!