Identity Automation makes it easier to address security threats with the most complete and scalable IAM product on the market today.Why IA?
The DFARS Deadline is Approaching.
If you’re a U.S. federal government contractor or you process, store, or transmit Controlled Unclassified Information, you only have until December 31, 2017 to prove compliance with DFARS and NIST 800-171.
But it’s not too late. We can help. Learn more about the DFARS compliance requirements and how to assess your compliance standing and technology needs.Learn More Free Consultation
Developing an enterprise-wide account username convention is easier said than done. Download our guide to access everything you need to create a future-proof account username policy.Get the Guide
The most powerfully complete IAM platform available.
From identity governance to access management, RapidIdentity offers all the capabilities you need to embrace security and empower your business.
- Fully automated user lifecycle management
- Bi-directional data synchronization
- User self-service and profile management
- Delegated account management
- Password management and synchronization
- Just-in-time provisioning
- Fine-grained authentication policies
- Multi-factor authentication (e.g. One-time password, push authentication, RFID, smart card, and biometrics)
- Web and enterprise single sign-on
- Federated identity management
- Strong authentication to network, device and web
- Risk appropriate authentication
- Role-based and attribute-based access controls
- Privileged access management
- Contingent worker sponsorship
- Automated requests, approvals and access workflows
- Access management via entitlements
- Annual certification campaigns
- Continuous, time-based access certification
- Privileged account management
- Centralized audit logging server
- End-user and executive dashboards
- Business owner entitlement visibility
- Out-of-the-box, standardized reports
- Ad-hoc, granular audit report builder
- Compliance-driven policy management