Last Updated November 17, 2022
End-User License Agreement:
For information regarding our Terms and Conditions for RapidIdentity customers and their users, please reference our customer End-User License Agreement here.
For more information regarding Identity Automation’s approach to compliance and security, please visit our Trust Center, here.
Our Privacy Pledge:
Identity Automation pledges to ensure consistent safeguards over the personal information that is required to perform the identity and access management that our customers and their users count on every day. Personal information will never be monetized beyond the delivery of the services to which our customers knowingly subscribe. Identity Automation will regularly review and update our information privacy practices to ensure compliance with specified disclosures about the collection, use, sharing, and protection of all users’ personal information. To preserve your trust, we pledge to protect your privacy by adhering to the practices described below.
Concerns or questions about how we protect your data should be directed to [email protected].
- Data Usage for Marketing Purposes
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Contact Information & Right to be forgotten
1. Data Usage for Marketing Purposes
Use of Data:
Identity Automation may use the information to contact You to further discuss Your interest in our company and products, to send information regarding our company or partners, such as promotions and events, and to respond to Your requests for information.
At any time, You have the ability to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, but You may not opt out of administrative emails.
Portions of the Identity Automation Website contain functions for collecting Personal Data including names and email addresses as well as an individual’s or account’s access history. We may also collect and track other personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about You, such as: Your IP address, the type of browser You use, and the website You visited before visiting our Website or Identity Automation Platform.
Automatic Collection of Information:
Even if You only browse through an Identity Automation Website and read the information contained on any Identity Automation Website pages, Identity Automation will gather certain information about Your visit automatically. This information does not identify You personally, but may, for example, reflect how You found or were directed to or used Identity Automation’s Website. The Identity Automation Website may log Your computer’s IP address when You use any portion of the Website. An IP address is automatically assigned to Your computer when You access the internet and is used by web servers to identify Your computer. Identity Automation logs IP addresses for system administration, for auditing the use of the Website, and for collecting statistical information for marketing and other purposes.
It also may collect the name and URL of the website that You visited immediately preceding Your visit to Identity Automation’s Website. Identity Automation may use this type of non- Personal Data on a cumulative basis to better understand what pages Visitors and prospective customers access or visit, and Identity Automation may disclose this information to business and trade partners.
When You participate in, access, or sign up to receive any of Identity Automation’s services, activities, or online content, such as email publications, blogs, newsletters, or webinars, Identity Automation may receive Personal Data about You. Identity Automation will use Your Personal Data for a number of purposes which include, responding to Your requests for information, blogs or newsletters, adding Your details to Identity Automation’s list of persons who receive blog updates or other publications, and providing these to You on a regular or as-requested basis.
Identity Automation will also compile data based on responses received from Visitors in order to allow Identity Automation to analyze the experience of Visitors so that Identity Automation can improve the services that Identity Automation currently offers and to allow Identity Automation to predict future products or services that Identity Automation may consider offering. This information may also be used by Identity Automation for its business purposes and shared with Affiliates for their business purposes.
The data that Identity Automation compiles from responses received from Visitors to any Website may also be shared with third parties that deliver services to Identity Automation. One of the purposes of sharing such information with third party service providers is to allow them and Identity Automation to analyze the profile of Visitors to any Identity Automation Website and help them and Identity Automation to provide a better Visitor experience. By using any Identity Automation Website and providing this information, You are agreeing to these uses of Your information. If You do decide to provide information through any Identity Automation Website or to otherwise contact Identity Automation, then it is implied that You consent to receiving a response from Identity Automation to Your email address or via other contact information that You provided to Identity Automation.
2. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Identity Automation’s Website may utilize cookies and other tracking technologies. When You visit our Website, Identity Automation may place one or more cookies on Your computer.
- Identify You when You access, visit, log-in to or complete a form submission on any Identity Automation Website. This enables You to re-visit any Identity Automation Website without having to re-enter information upon each visit.
- To note different areas of any Identity Automation Website which have recently been accessed through Your computer. Information collected in this way may be used to develop and manage the online services of Identity Automation by, for example, storing information about Your preferences so as to enable Identity Automation to customize any Identity Automation Website according to Your individual interests.
- Delivering content on any Identity Automation Website which is relevant to Your individual interest.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of any promotions or marketing campaigns by Identity Automation or its Affiliates.
- Tracking Your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
- Analyzing and improving Website security.
The Identity Automation Website does not respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. Thus, Your selection of the “do not track” option provided by Your browser may not have any effect on our collection of cookie information for analytic and internal purposes. To effectively manage our collection of cookie information, You may set most browsers to notify You if You receive a cookie, or You may choose to block cookies through the settings associated with Your browser. But note, that if You choose to erase or block cookies, You will need to re-enter Your original information (e.g., user name, password or general contact info) to gain access to certain parts of the Identity Automation Website and may not be able to access other parts of the Identity Automation Website.
Identity Automation complies with the principles of GDPR. The six overall guiding principles are:
- Lawfulness, transparency and fairness
- Purpose Limitation
- Data Minimization
- Storage Limitation
- Confidentiality and Integrity
Your privacy and security is of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask how you would like us (or our partners) to communicate with you.
Disclosures, Sharing and Onward Transfers of Your Information
Identity Automation will not disclose or provide your Personal Data to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- To provide products or services that You have requested from Identity Automation;
- Identity Automation has Your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is required by a lawful request by public authorities;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to a Transfer (see “Transfer or Information” section below);
- The information in question is publicly available;
- The information is seen by third parties who provide web services or professional services to Identity Automation (including Payment Processors);
- The information is used to investigate and correct technical problems and malfunctions in any Website or the computer systems that support any Website;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; or
- The disclosure is to another Identity Automation entity, Affiliate or to persons or entities providing services on Identity Automation’s behalf (each a “transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
- is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection; or
- has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection; or
- subscribes to the Privacy Principles.
Permitted transfers of information, either to third parties or within Identity Automation, include the transfer of data from one jurisdiction to another, including transfers to and from the United States. Because privacy laws vary from one jurisdiction to another, Personal Data may be transferred to a jurisdiction where the laws provide less or different protection than the jurisdiction in which the information originated.
In the event that Identity Automation is involved in a merger, reorganization, dissolution, sale of business or assets or similar event, information disclosed to or collected by Identity Automation may be transferred to Identity Automation’s successor, or to the purchaser of such assets, as applicable. You will be notified via email and a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Ownership and Storage of Information
Identity Automation owns the code, databases, and all rights to all Websites and any feedback You provide.
Identity Automation may store Personal Data up to six months that You provide to Identity Automation or any of its Affiliates through any Website and will destroy such information in accordance with any policy or directive of Identity Automation or any of its Affiliates for destruction of data or as applicable. For so long as Identity Automation stores such information, Identity Automation will comply. To request Identity Automation remove your data, submit the Right to Erasure request form.
Privacy Policies and Links to Third-Party Websites
In connection with Your use of any Website, You may be made aware of services, products, articles, offers, and promotions provided by third parties, and not by us. If You decide to use these third-party services, You are responsible for reviewing and understanding the privacy policies governing those services. You agree that the third party, and not Identity Automation, is responsible for all data privacy obligations related to the Personal Data You provide to such third party and You expressly relieve Identity Automation and its Affiliates from any and all liability arising from or related to such Personal Data.
US Privacy Shield Framework
Contact Information and Right to Be Forgotten
Identity Automation offers You certain choices in connection with the Personal Data collected from You. To update Your preferences, have Your information removed from Identity Automation mailing lists, or to submit a request, please contact Identity Automation as indicated below. To the extent provided by law, You may request access to the Personal Data we maintain about You or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting Identity Automation at the contact addresses indicated below.
If You wish to access, modify or delete other Personal Data that You have provided to Identity Automation, such as Your address, please contact us at [email protected] or (877) 221-8401 for assistance.
7102 N Sam Houston Pkwy W, Ste 100
Houston, TX 77064
Telephone: +1 (877) 221-8401
Email: [email protected]
You may also stop email messages and other promotional mailings by contacting Identity Automation at the above address or email.